Track Records vinyl release of LAL, which I once owned.

-mg

----------
 Sun Dec  7 12:26:38 PST 1997
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 95 17:05:28 PST
From: Mike.Westbrook@hcsd.hac.com (Mike Westbrook)
Subject: The new L@L inserts

Having gone to A&B Sound in Vancouver (which could/did have the lowest
regular CD prices on the continent, but that's another discussion) on
February 28th and not getting any satisfaction regarding the Limited
Edition Live at Leeds, then getting extremely sick while they got "some"
in and sold them all--the bastards--I'm now reduced to considering a
special order for it, and I want to know if it's worth the extra ~ Cdn$15.

Specifically, as the owner of the original LP version with the original
inserts, is the quality of the new inserts actually worth buying the Limited
Edition, or should I not bother and just get the regular revamped L@L?
If they're just cheap reproductions, crappier quality, etc., I'm not sure
if I want "the number" enough to compensate for the extra cost (especially
as all of the Canadian numbers I've seen so far seem to be >= 12000 ;-).

(I got the LP version in 1970 (?) -- along with CCR's "Cosmo's Factory",
quite the score! -- but it got burned up in "the fire" in 1975, along with
my JAE solos and (sob!) my copy of Keith's solo album.  [Don't worry, baby!]
During my record replacement hunt, I found two copies of L@L in a used
record store--one had a pretty good quality record, and the other had _all_
of the original inserts!  The proprietor, bless his heart, didn't mind if
I scooped the good record and the good inserts as a single purchase.)

> Mike <
          "I could always try photocopying the Marquee Club poster..."