random notes

So yesterday I went to the gardening store to buy seeds, etc. and
emarassingly found myself humming and tapping to the cheezy muzak which
they had cranked up pretty loud.  Two minutes later I almost eviscerated
when Happy Jack came around over the speakers.....blum dum dum dum, blum
dum dum dum.....It was utterly awful.

criticisms regarding the Tommy show.  I saw the show its first weekend
(like the third night) and it was absolutely explosive...I mean, great!
I then saw the traveling show in DC and felt that it had lost some steam
(much in the same areas which you highlighted).  Oh well...

-JB