Marsh's "Before I Get Old"

Jake wrote:

>Even though _Before I Get Old_ is out of print, it might not be that hard to
>find.  I saw it on the shelf of Borders Book Shop in Phila yesterday.
>Borders is a national chain -- there's a good chance people could find
>the book if they don't have it.
>
>Jake

FYI, any Boston-area BIGO seekers:

I saw it last week on the shelf at Newbury Comics (Newbury Street), which has a
limited but ecelectic selection.

Also, I recently was able to order a book (not about music) from Barnes & Noble
here, that I had heard was out-of-print.  So, you may wish to give it a try
anyway -- I am not a publishing professional, but perhaps it appears on a
store's inventory in the computer until they have sold their last copy, even if
it is out-of-print?

Good luck!

Cheryl