Weekend question

Ok, a question that's been on my mind for awhile:

Howcum PT wasn't involved in the ARMS concert for Ronnie Lane back in
(jeez, when WAS it...?) '80 or so?

All the recent re:'s to "Rough Mix" and Clapton got me thinking about it.
Weren't PT and Lane pretty tight?  Is Lane still around?  A few years back
I had heard that he was in Florida taking some sort of strange experimental
medication for his MS (alligator blood or something weird like that) and
that it was helping him, then the US govt shut down the program.

Have a nice weekend, everybody!

OK,
KLW
#11824