ALERT! 9/95 WHO CONVENTION IN UK!!!!

ATTENTION ALL WHO FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got off the phone with Phil Hopkins, co-publisher of the brilliant U.K.
WHO fanzine GENERATIONS, and he relayed some exciting WHO news to me. As we
speak, preliminary plans are being ironed out for a WHO Convention, scheduled
to take place in September 1995 in London. The London organizers are
in the process of getting the official endorsement from the WHO
organization through Bill Curbishley, who manages the band's business affairs.
According to Phil, there will be dealer tables with loads of WHO memorabilia
for sale (Phil calls the dealer tables "stalls"). There will also be lots of
rare WHO videos/films shown, a WHO cover band, and there IS a strong
possibility that there will be SPECIAL GUESTS on hand (Hmmm... I wonder WHO
they could be...).

Anyway, Phil and I got to talking about the WHO e-mail list. Unfortunately,
Phil doesn't have access to a computer. So he asked me to "relay" this message
to the general WHOlist membership: If any of you are interested in attending
the WHO convention, slated for September of this year in London, please send
your name and address to:

                Phil Hopkins c/o GENERATIONS
                1 Egbert Road
                Meols Wirral
                Merseyside, L475AG, U.K.
                RE: WHO Convention Information

Phil will forward your name and address to the London-based organizers. They
in turn will put your name on their mailing list and send you an invitation to
the convention, as well as all pertinent convention information. How's THAT
for service?!?!?!

Phil also told me that the next issue of GENERATIONS (# 14) is currently being
typeset, and will be ready within the next 3 weeks or so. If any of you are
interested in getting a copy of the new issue (with part 2 of a recent Jon
Astley interview, in which he discusses his work on the the WHO reissue
series), please send $5.00 to Phil's address, as listed above. GENERATIONS is
a great WHO fanzine, definitely worth the $$.

Hope all of you have a very nice weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marty Secero
LAL #7094