Re: TheWho Digest Vol 2 Num 59

I just wanted to chime in with my LAL number and also to say that I have read
this listing from afar for a while and this seems to be where all the
dedicated Who fans are on the net.  You are all appreciated (for that matter,
you're all forgiven, too! bum bum).  My special edition # is 001816, so I'm
in second place, I guess.  I just wanted to add that I love this new LAL more
than anything for a couple of reasons:  1) it is the album that I originally
learned to play on guitar (Les Paul and Hiwatt), so the new songs mean more
practicing and inspiration, and 2) the dialogue between songs connects things
so well.  TD