More of the same...

Thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and throw in my .02c

Of the ones that have been mentioned I'd support Paul Weller and John Lee
Hooker.

And I'll add to the list with Andy Partridge and Gary Moore.

Regards,
Denis

Proud owner of LAL#-TBA (Doh!)

PS - Some friends of mine just came back from the UK and took some video footage
of the Rock'n'Roll Circus wax museum Marty mentioned.  It looks like a lot of
fun - half the figures are absolutely incredible likenesses, the other half...
well I could probably do better with Play-dough.  The Who fall somewhere in
between.  Anyway, definitely worth a visit!