dream collaboration (Townshend/Weller)

>My 2 cents:
>
>I would love to see PDBT collaborate with the talented Mr. Paul Weller (would
>be interesting to see the results of a "90s Townshend/Weller" effort, let
>alone the personal satisfaction of hearing my two favorite musicians work
>together!).
>
>Cheryl

Am I ever with you on this one, Cheryl!  These are my two faves, also, and I
think it would be wonderful to see what a collaboration would produce.

Incidentally, Cheryl, are you on the Weller mail-list?  For those interested
in subscribing send your request to kosmos-request@mit.edu.

Rick Carroll
carroll@faxon.com