LaL Collector's #

Wow, cheese balls.

The number identifying the kick-my-ass-two-times version of LaL is...

			#010027

Yeah, it's not the best number to have, but I still shit snow every
time I hear it.  Just to add my two cents, I STILL cannot believe the
exceptional quality and overall sound control of this disc!  All of
the great things about this version have been said already, so I won't
clutter up everyone's mailbox.  May love reign o'er YOU!!!

			--Grady
			  euphoric owner of LaL#10027

Grady M. Wick
1890 Bent Pine Hill		H: (610)366-9019
Fogelsville, PA  18051		W: (610)481-2433

"I'm an English boy, I was brought upright;
	You can hold me down, and I will bite."
				--Pete Townsend's "English Boy"
				  frm the album "Psychoderelict"