Re: Leeds Collector's Edition #'s

>> John Brawley  LAL #9936

>How about we come up with a list of everyone who's got a collectors
>edition and see who's got the lowest number?  I've got #5370 =]

I have #011829.  Story of my life (last name starts with a "W," so I
was always last in the alphabetical ordering).  Plus we always get
stuff like this last, here in the Pacific NW - last in tours, etc.

So, with all these lame excuses in mind, I will claim distinction (so
far) as having the *highest* LaL number...  :)

OK,
KLW

Leeds 11829 (and proud of it!)