Several things

John B. brought up several issues about the original Track release of Leeds
vs. the new one.  My vinyl Leeds is a Decca release (DL 79175), and the
poster included was the "Tuesdays at the Marquee" version, and the
Woodstock photo was on paper.  The other items disn't seem to have the
yellowing, however.

Someone else was asking about a glossy photo of PT that they thought may
have been an original included item.  Mine doesn't have one.

Another request was for the running time of Magic bus on the vinyl.  Mine
has it listed as 7:30 an the label.

My CD from the first release also stated that Young Man Blues was recorded
on a different date/location, but near the same time.  Unfortunately, I
traded in my old Leeds CD towards purchase of the new release (I know, a
gutsy thing to do, but I had faith!), so I don't recall the date or place.

On Pete's post about the Who not getting a lot of attention with this
release: I agree, but it's nothing new!  Leeds was never played on the
radio much, at least not in radio-void Portland - all we've ever gotten is
You Better You Bet, Baba, WGFA, Athena (gag), and the Seeker once on my
birthday (my wife called it in on an all-request weekend).

I do think that MCA has under-promoted Leeds and will be surprised at the
number of copies they'll sell.  I called two of the larger chain stores on
the 28th and neither of them had a copy of Leeds, nor were even aware of
its release.  I had to go to a local record shop that's been around since
1969.  Oddly enough, the same thing happened when Atlantic released the
remastered Zeppelin catalog!  I had to order the CD's from the store, and
they came with nothing but a little sticker that said "digitally
remastered."  So the lack of adequate promotion seems to be a common thread
amongst the catalogs of bands who are no longer active.  I guess the record
companies are much more focused on promoting all the crap that was winning
Grammies and generating huge $$ from the unintelligent, uncaring masses.
But that's a whole 'nother subject...

OK,
KLW

proud owner of Leeds #011829