Re: A Quick Sell Out, My review

 To all who fans worldwide:

 I bought the new Quick and Sell digitalally remastered cds yesterday, and
will spell out my 2 cents opinion of both.

Quick One.
 Run run ... I liked the harder tougher tone of the song. Better stereo
separation.
 Whiskey Man. Much clearer bass, drums, and stereo sound in general.
 Quick One. Very clean, esp on the vocals!
 Batman. Loved it! Loved to hear the who sing and play it in their own style.

Sell Out.
 Armenia. Finally I can hear the drumming! :-)
 Maryanne (first on cd) Yes, why did they shake the vocals on the final chorus?
                        I agree comments made here. Why not keep the
original "as is?"
 Odorono through Our Love. Good, very good job!!! :-)
                           I really liked the newer harder final lead guitar at
                           the end of our love was...
 ICSFM                   It skipped a note on the cd player, but IT MAY BE
MY STUFF

 Charles Atlas through Relax  Good, very good job!!!! :-)
 Relax                   Better instrument blending, and understanding to
the listener.
 Sunrise                 A song from Pete to Karen. Too cool!
 Rael I, etc             They did right by including the better 30 max stuff
here.

 Enough said, except for "batman" I talked about the real releases, lp wise.
Both works were the works of 1966, and 1967 respectively, from the
song-writing and recording point of view, and I respect the WHO in that they
conveyed the era, however in their own way. :-)

 I like both these cds, but the DOWNSIDE, is why did MCA not have a boxed
set like LIVE AT LEEDS, ya know, album sized?

 Thanks for reading this, and please forgive the bandwidth.

Kevin in Vancouver USA
foodie and veggie and oobie

Kevin in Vancouver USA   kevinw@pacifier.com   Kevin Arthur Wilson
Alternative rock 94.7 fm is IN PORTLAND OREGON. Trader Joes are here!!!
I am a happy camper.