The rockers alright, but the video?

Well I just received the "Rockers are alright" video from CDnow.  I think
the cost was about $14.  For those of you not familiar with this release,
here is a quick review:

Bottom line, it stinks, don't buy it, I may even give it away or throw it
in for a trade.  Basically it is a copywrite law buster, taking most of
its content from TKAA.  It begins with some strange clips of
introductions from various TV hosts and bleeds into a long interview with
Pete....the one that is highlighted in TKAA where there are Swedish(?)
subtitles and he replies..."Um.....yeah...yeah (laughs)".  Good (long)
interview discussing Tommy but it pained me to watch it because the video
is in false color with "THE WHO" pasted right in front or behind and is
quite distracting from the interview.  The only redeeming section of the
tape is the entire Russel Harty Interview with the whole band (where
Keith and Pete are loopy and tear each other's shirts apart).  Other than
that, the narraration is cheesy and boring.  I have probably missed some
parts and I apologize to those who may have liked the video but this was
my impression. Comments, responses?

Q: who is that British (older) guy in TKAA with the long gray hair who
emphatically states that the Who are the only thing that can keep the
country together, more than "those crappy people..."?

John