Re: Who Silverdome '89

Mike,
I don't have Pontiac '89 - but I do have two shows from Atlanta '89 that are
very good audience recordings.  One is 140 minutes and the other is about 160
minutes - the longer one has the best setlist including: Secondhand Love,
Sister Disco, Trick of the Light (tracks that stand out to me since they
weren't played that often on the tour).  I saw them 4 times in '89 and this set
closely resembles the best concert I ever saw --- Raleigh July 27, 1989....

Later,

Jeff
jwinteri@harris.com

Hi all,
  Does anyone here know where I can find a copy of the Who at the
Pontiac Silverdome from 1989, either audio or video?  I still consider
this to be my favorite concert EVER, although many have come close.
I even got pneumonia from waiting in line for tickets for that show.
If anyone can help me out I'd be eternally grateful.

Thanks,
Mike

MIKET@wkar.msu.edu