Boot ripoff alert

Wanted to let the honorable readership know about a mislabeled boot
I've found.  On Trade Service Rare Recording Collection, catalog
number RRC010, it's titled "Where Are The Kids?"  On the back, it says
"Live In Philadelphia, USA".  No date.  I picked it up recently at
Generations Records, 210 Thompson St. in Manhattan.  When I got home,
I heard Roger say, two songs into the disc, "How ya doin'?  You
survived the heat!" and I knew I'd been had.  IT'S ACTUALLY THE
SEP. 3, 1989 DALLAS show.  This show was nationally broadcast, so
should not be hard to find at reasonable prices (like, the price of a
tape).

Personally, I think it's quite likely the folks at Trade Service,
wherever/whoever they may be, are perpetrating a scam here.  But
that's just my humble opinion.  There's no address given to which one
could write to gently imform them of their error.  Let this be a
lesson to you, to listen to your stuff before you buy it, if you're
unfamiliar with the label, contents, whatever.  They got my money;
don't let them get yours without you knowing what you're getting in
return.

BTW, this should be considered more an endorsement of Generations
Records than a condemnation.  They have an excellent selection there;
I also got Who Covers Who and some others which which I'm completely
satisfied.  But they also had the infamous Cobo '72.  So the point is
to go in informed, or get informed in the store (listening booth)
before you "Put the Money Down."

Alan

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend