Re: What the....

How about this for a late reply??

On Sun, 21 May 1995 Jay516@aol.com wrote:

> Okay, so I'm listening to the "Daltrey Sings Townshend" CD and, ...
>
> But when PT is singing the last verse of "Who Are You," he doesn't sing "I
> spill out like a sewer hole," he sings something else...
> What the hell is it?

I thought I could surely clear this up for you, but sure enough, I
replayed it 10-15 times and still can't get it.  My working hypothesis
is that this is one of those times where Pete just forgot the words
and put in a few random syllables until his memory resynchronized with
the song in progress.

Alan

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend