magic bus (you can't have it!)

   This msg is going out to address the fact that the long version of
magic bus has STILL not been released on cd.   I understand chris
charlesworth's explanation as to why it was not put on the box set, although
I think the long version is not quite 2 minutes longer than the single
version.   I was surprised, though, that chris did not feel it was really
worth putting out that version of the song;  I grew up with MBBB, and the mix
is considerably different (and better) than the single mix.  Pete wails on
vocals toward the end of that song.  I guess the long version of magic bus
is the ONLY track legitimately released on vinyl that has NOT been released
on cd, and definitely deserves to be.

   Anyone else feel the same way?  Or am I the only dipstick who really gives
a rat's ass?  Any feedback is certainly welcome, especially if it is in
support of my feelings on this subject.

   gary.