Re: convention info

On Mon, 19 Jun 1995, Joseph Grimes wrote:

> .  Tickets are L5 day, L7 evening or L10 combined (L = pounds,
> >of course).  Cheques should be made payable to M. Kent or P. Norris, at
> >
> >P. O. Box 8018
> >London SE18 2QF
>
> You sure about this address?  The flyer says contact something called
>
> "On The Beat"
> 22 Hanway Street
> London W1P 9DD

That should work also.  On the Beat is a record store run by Andy
Neill, one of the convention staff.  The address I posted is from a
flyer I have, you obviously got a different one.  Looks like it all
funnels to the same pockets though.

> Do you have to include an IRC or postage if you mail for tickets?
> And how long did it take to get yours, if you already ordered them?

Um, well, I bought mine at the source since I was in London a couple
of weeks ago.  I allow about a week each way for mail between the
States & the UK; you could write either address above with those
questions (and post the answers when you get them...?)

Alan

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend