Re: Who Convention

995 09:58:37 -0700
P id JAA11455 for <thewho@cisco.com>; Sun, 18 Jun 1995 09:58:33 -0700
From: George A Coelho <George_A_Coelho@ccm.sc.intel.com>
SMTP-CCMail translator Ver: acm 3.00 4/8/94
          I'm going!  - Carl -

- Text item: Text_1

     I received my tickets to the Convention last week.

     The programme looks quite interesting with Simon Townshend playing and
     groups called Deja Who and Animal Soup as well. There will be lots of
     stuff to do ("music, videos, memorabilia, competitions"). It appears
     that Doc Martens is a co-sponsor, with a special T-shirt being
     printed.

     Pete, John and Roger have been invited but are not confirmed.

     Tickets appear to be available in ADVANCE only, so you may want to
     make your plans soon.

     I also booked my flight.

     So far I know of only two other American "listers" who are going.

     It doesn't seem like a show of strength.

     Who's going?

     Regards, George