Re: Rough Mix

Hi Jimmy! And welcome to the WHOlist!!!!

"Rough Mix" IS available domestically (U.S.) on the Atco label. I'm not sure
if Atco deleted the title, but I've seen it in many record/CD stores here in
NJ. The packaging is very basic---no lyrics, but the original album credits
are there.

I suggest that you try a little harder to find the CD. I'm sure that if the
record/CD stores near you don't have it in stock, they can still order it. If
they can't special order it for you, let me know and we can work something
out. Thanks, and welcome!!!

Marty Secero