Returned mail: Cannot send message for 5 days (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Sun Dec  7 12:36:50 PST 1997
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 00:21:04 -0400
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@wakko.gil.net>
To: kenny@wakko.gil.net
Subject: Returned mail: Cannot send message for 5 days

The original message was received at Fri, 9 Jun 1995 00:16:10 -0400
from kenny@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
thewho@cisco  (unrecoverable error)

thewho@cisco... Deferred: Name server: cisco: host name lookup failure
Message could not be delivered for 5 days
Message will be deleted from queue

   ----- Original message follows -----

-- BEGIN included message

	Hello Who fans! I've been following The Who since 7th grade (I'm
now 23 and still addicted and proud of it). I've been playing guitar for
ten years and have about 20 Who songs - whatever you see on OLGA
(formerly Nevada). I even typed in a few of the ones there.

	If you have any Who/Townshend/Daltrey songs NOT found on OLGA,
please post them here so all of us can learn them. I personally am dying
to learn Chinese Eyes (esp. The Sea Refuses No River and Slit Skirts), or
anything else...

	Anyone else have that Daltrey disc with all those ballads? I
actually love it... And would love to learn how to play those songs. If I
see some action here I promise 5 songs a week. and I know over 100 Who
songs. So let's see action!!

	Kenny Sahr
	kenny@gil.net

-- END included message