Re: Charlesworth's book

    From: jeffw@mxim.com (Jeff Williams)
    To: thewho@cisco.com, wbiggs@chaph.usc.edu
    Subject: Re: Charlesworth's book
    Date: Mon, 12 Jun

    > I saw "The Music of..." and wasn't very impressed.  Charlesworth does
    > nothing but insult all of the band's post-Moon output, to a degree
    > where he no longer even comments on the music at points.

    Just like me only worse.... I mean come on folks they're just opinions,
    but a LOT of Who fans feel this way... 'Nuff said.

    JW

Well, I just gotta put in my two cent's worth, for whatever it's worth.
IMHO, the Who died along with Keith Moon.

--
| Joe Giorgianni                      |                                      |
| South Glens Falls, New York         |      eg941@cleveland.freenet.edu     |