re: New Daltrey CD

Shahid wrote:

>>What new Daltrey CD?  Please enlighten me.

Sorry, I should have been a bit clearer.  Polydor UK have recently released
Roger's first LP on CD ("Daltrey") as well as the "McVicar" soundtrack.

Joe wrote:

>Track "The House That Track Built". It is very difficult to find but once
>they put it on a CD I'll use mine for a frisbee!

Joe, that would be tantamount to sacrilege!

I've played my copy just once - enough to tape it - great version of the song -
should've been put on the box set.

Regards,
Denis.