Re: What in the heck does sod mean to limeys?

Yes, that's it.  Here is a brief compendium of English slang

sod:  			-already defined
tosspot, wanker:	One who plays with themself
crumpet:		poontang
lift:			elevator
bristols:		boobs
bollocks:		balls
crisps:			potato chips
chips:			french fries
bottocks:		well, it's neither one nor the other (Benny Hill)
tosser:			same as tosspot
sod off:		same as toss off
lorry:			truck
loo:			bog
bog:			w.c.
w.c.:			water closet
water closet:		toilet
telly:			t.v. or bald guy on Kojak
binbag:			street person:
dustbin:		figger it out,dude
lift (2):		artificial augmentation of various human anatomy
lift (3):		hitched ride
bonnet:			trunk
coach:			car
estate wagon:		station wagon
spanner:		wrench
ethyl:			gasoline
alyoominnium:		aluminum

I'd say they're pretty f**cked up using all these words, but they'd say
the same about us Yanks, as they're fond of calling us, but then again we
don't have their lovely teeth courtesy of socialized medicine....

Jeff W.
Supplements to the dictionary are cordially invited.

I presume everyone who graduated from 3rd grade know why they're called limeys.