Re: TheWho Digest Vol 2 Num 140

> "Play Some Rock and Roll ?!?"
> What 'ya think was, the bloody. _________ ???"" ( I never knew what Pete
> was saying...Anyone know ?

I'm pretty sure what he says is, "What d'you think this is Montovanni (sic)?"

I think a modern reference might be, what d'you think this is Yanni?

> Quad is over 81 minutes, closer to 82, it can't be done.  The
> longest CD I've ever seen is 79, and I have over 500 of them.

I think that they've been able to fudge just over 80 minutes on a CD, but I
don't imagine they'll do this with Quad.  The CD spec does say 74minutes
though.

--
Christopher L. Goosman                                   goose@irie.ais.org
Ann Arbor, MI USA                     University of Michigan Computing Club