Quad Soundtrack

Who-sters:

2 questions:
1- Many of the tracks have different endings- i.e. The Real Me - are these
alternate takes or did the producer (i.e. The Ox) dub in some remixes?
2- Some of the vocals sound different - especially Pete parts like I'm One.
Did the Ox dub in his own vocals at some points?

One more:  Just read the posts about a 8/95 re-issue of Quad.  It would be
GREAT to have it all on one CD, like Tommy.

"..He only comes out when I drink my gin.."

Ken Tanguay
First saw the Who in 1967 at Union Catholic High School - Scotch Plains, NJ