John's art exhibit

Somebody told me that Entwistle's art exhibit was being shown at the Hard
Rock Cafe in New York City now.  Has anybody seen it? Give us a review.

I'm glad there are more than 3 songs on AQO thanks for the info.  Are the
release dates still June 20 for AQO and Sell Out?

As far as Quad goes there will be approx. 30 minutes of space on each disc,
if they don't add any thing.  One thing that they could use is the tour
rehearsals.  They filmed them.  Isn't this what instigated Roger knocking out
Pete?

Also Gary Herman's book The Who (Collier Books 1971) has the following about
Joker James:

"Rael 1 and 2 are two parts of a larger work by Townshend, which forms a
considerable part of the framework of Tommy.  This larger work has never been
released in its entirety, but further lyrics from it have been published as
Party Piece From Real in Eye (The Hearst Corporation, New York) 1:7,
September 1968.  This article also contains lyrics of two other unreleased
Townshend songs, Joker James and Join My Gang (dated 1968 and 1966
respectively)"

Bruce