Roger Daltrey live in Germany

Hi,
I'm new to the list, but I am a Who-fan since 1979. I'm collecting all
stuff about the Who and the members, especially live tapes.
There are rumours, that Roger will play in Europe: In December in France,
in November in Germany. The German dates are:
17.11.95 Lingen
18.11.95 Stuttgart
20.11.95 Offenbach (the city of Tommy-Musical)
21.11.95 Fuerth
23.11.95 Hannover
24.11.95 Hamburg
26.11.95 Duesseldorf
27.11.95 Berlin
29.11.95 Muenchen
30.11.95 Mannheim

These dates are announced, but I don't know if Roger will really play. I've
got them from various Who fans in Germany who got them from the promoter.
They are also announced in the music magacine MUSIK EXPRESS/SOUNDS.

Klemens