Whoswax & Stephen JamesSun Dec 7 12:39:53 PST 1997

I just got a letter from Stephen James from Whoswax and this is what it
said:

     I'm sorry, but due to serious illness, I've had to stop trading, and
there will
     not be any future lists!
     Thank you very much for all your custom and support.

My heart sunk to my feet when I read this.  I'm so depressed.  Does anyone
know if he is closing down his store for good, or if he's just not doing any
over seas trading.
He didn't mention anything about anyone taking over the store.   About a
month or 2 ago Stephen James said that Whoswax was going to be at the Who
convention, maybe he's going to try and get rid of most of the Who stuff
there.  Well now I'm definitely going to the Who convention since it's
possibly the last chance I'll have to get Who books etc.  Does anyone know
or think that Phil Hopkins & Jon Atkins will take it over?  Does anyone know
what is wrong with Stephen James?  I'd write him and ask him all these
questions but since he is seriously ill I'd feel terrible about bothering
him.

Sue

"This is not a f*cking request hour, ya know.  I play whatever the f*ck I
like, all right.  'Ya ever think I would work for 30 years to get to this
place to have these f*cks tell me what to play... I heard you, what do you
think I am deaf?". -- PT