Shel Talmy

Does anyone have the particulars to what is keeping Jon Astley from
receiving the Talmy masters?  Is it money?  Is Talmy afraid that
Astley will clean them up too much?  I always wondered what a clean
"My Generation" would do to change the perception of the song.  The
results might be devastating.

I don't know how old Talmy is, but it wouldn't suprise me if he's
near his 60's if not older.  I believe he will give up the masters
soon, but he's holding out for some serious financial gain.  I don't
know what he's been doing in the last 30 years since he produced the
Who, but I know he's not a Glyn Johns.  He has to be milking MCA on
this.