ICE article, blues, etc.

Thanks for posting the ICE article.

(also enjoyed the Entwistle bio -- sounds like he wrote it himself,
eh?)

I found the producers' comments on the bluesy tracks exclusion
interesting.  Having recently acquired the "Jimi Hendrix: Blues" album
(unbelievable!) I'm wondering if they couldn't pull off the same sort
of thing with the Who.  Studio versions of stuff from Leeds, and so
on: "Young Man Blues", "Summertime Blues", "My Way", "Shakin' All
Over", "Baby Don't You Do It", alternate take on "Eyesight to the
Blind", some live jams like MG/JT/RR/MGB...  Think MCA would buy it?
(I would..)

Wes