Re: Live Aid Query

On Mon, 17 Jul 1995 dbowler@mgdestmx01.erin.gov.au wrote:

> Can someone clarify, once and for all, what footage actually exists from their
> set at Live Aid.  As I've mentioned in the past, in Australia there was a black
> out in My Gen & also one in WGFA.  Does the entire WGFA exist?

The copy I have of the American Live Aid broadcast also has the
blackouts during My Generation and WGFA.  I have a radio-broadcast
tape which drops out during MG but _not_ WGFA.

It may not be definitive, but HTH.

Alan
L@L07388, still no WSO remaster :-(.

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend