The Moon-Man and his drumming

A)No, I don't admit his skills were slipping at all prev., but, I DO admit they
were on the Kids Are Alright: Won't Get Fooled again. B) and coke only
gives one the perception that one is playing better; when actually one is not,
and in C) '76 I had not as yet drank, smoked, toked, or snorted, and thus,
sonic overload notwithstanding, my perception was clear, and I can say
he played as good as ever...

D) I do admit as I said before he changed his style somewhat to fit the
more "modern" rock sound Pete was fitting into in the 70s, but I found
his adaptability was very clever here.  Again I find no fault in Moon's
Quad stuff. I frankly don't care what traps I fall into.  E) I never lost
an argument or debate I wasn't otherwise willing to at the outset.
Never have, never will.

Again, in conclusion, by the time of the live stuff in'78 for the film, yeah,
he was slipping.  Prior to that I just can't agree.  He is my favorite drummer
of all time, but as I have said so many times before (and I say THAT so many
times), there are tons of other greats who don't get readily appreciated or
recognized on accounta their being regionally challenged.  So I could just
agree and say, yeah, he really did lose it by Quadrophenia,
, and what's more, I've got other drummers
to listen to and admire (Pete, take note, you shoulda done the same, but NOOOOO!)
. But I just don't agree, and further listens affirm this.

JW