Songs intended for Lifehouse

On Mon, Jul 17, 1995 3:45:02 AM TheWho Digest wrote:

>Well, here are the songs I've heard were intended for Lifehouse:
>Baba O'Riley
>Bargain
>Love Ain't For Keepin'
>Song Is Over
>Gettin' In Tune
>Goin' Mobile
>Behind Blue Eyes
>Won't Get Fooled Again
>Pure And Easy
>Let's See Action
>Join Together
>Relay
>Put The Money Down
>Too Much of Anything
>Time Is Passing
>Mary
>Athena Can't You See I'm Easy
>
>Supposedly, there are 36 Lifehouse songs, so the above are only half of
them.
>My question is, does anyone have a full lineup of songs that made up
Lifehouse?
>I know this has been asked before, but I've never seen anyone respond.
Also,
>did anyone go to any of the Young Vic shows?  Does anyone know of any
sources
>for the alternate versions (live or otherwise) of Who's Next songs or any
>Lifehouse songs that didn't make it to Who's Next?

In addition to the songs you've mentioned, I would add Don't Know Myself
and Water.  Perhaps Naked Eye would have been worked in as well, but it
certainly predated the Lifehouse project.

The best source for alternate studio versions of Who's Next songs is the
Lifehouse to Leeds bootleg.  One of the performances at the Young Vic has
been booted as well.   Some of Pete's Lifehouse demos are available on
bootleg, but nowhere near 36 songs.

Has anybody read the unpublished manuscript on the Lifehouse project
written by the the guy who publishes Generations?  Speaking of Generations,
when is the next issue due out?