Raging moon & It's Hard

Hi all

I went shopping recently and discovered Roger's Raging Moon album on sale
for AUS$10, a rather nice find I thought  ;-)

I like the album, quite good once you get over the fact there's no guy
playing "sloppy drums"  :-)

Umm  I'm by no means a collector of great stature, in fact my collection
could be called meager.  When I was shopping recently I bought a copy of
It's Hard, only to get home and discover I already had one, der!

So, if someone is finding it hard (please excuse the pun) to get hold of
this disc, I'm happy to send it for sale, swap or trade...

LJ