moon on face dances?

>BTW I gave Face Dances a listen the other day and actually liked
>it.
                (stuff deleted)

>  Some of my favorite songs on
>Face Dances are "Did You Steal My Money",  "Another Tricky Day", and
>"How Can You Do It Alone".  I would have LOVED to hear Moonie add his
>spice >especially to those first two songs... think about it....a
>quadrophenia-era>keith going nuts on DYSMM would be pretty
interesting, at the least...
**************i disagree- by quad, keith had noticably startd losing
his skills- check the drum intro to ive had enough- perfunctory at
best!

>   I guess it goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway:  The drums
>on >Face Dances are definitely the weakest link in the chain (I simply
>disagree>with charlesworth that most of the songs are pete's weaker
>efforts....again, >if keith had played on them, I think he would have
breathed much more >life>into them than kenny

again i disagree- (as a major moon fan, this hurts me, too!) BUT
i wouldnt want the drummer of who are you on that album, let alone any
album

by that time, moon had simply had it- booze and drugs withered all his
skills