More USSR romance shite

Sorry to beat this into the ground, but apparantly our Russian pimp cross-posted
his cowardly message of love to just about every mailing list running majordomo
software.  I really am not all on the up-and-up on the secret inner workings of
majordomo, but it can be assumed that our pimp is not a subscriber to
thewho, and
if s/he (I know a guys name was used, but who really knows what sort of
Disguises
<had to get a Who reference in there at some point> were used to cover any
tracks)
isn't a user, then it is possible to not reflect that mail.

Well anyway here are exerpts from a thread that our sys admin was
participating in:

>It might be possible to track where this person came from (or at least
>where he picked up the replies from) if I can analyze the majordomo
>logs of a number of sites who were attacked in this manner.
>
>If you are a majordomo admin at your site and you were attacked and
>you wish to help find the person, please send me the log entries of
>all people who sent the "lists" command from June 20 1995 until today.
>Please be sure to grep it down to just the lists commands, or you'll
>flood my mailbox!

>>Too late, it's already been done on the majordomo owners list. It
>appears that the one common account to every list is one R Brock from
>utah.edu. If you run a majordomo list that was hit, you can confirm
>whether Mr Brock visisted by grepping majordomo's Log file for the lists
>command and looking around June 29.

I say we flood him with as much useless garbage as we can possibly
get our hands on.  I believe that I'm going to forward all of our staff mail
to this asswipe.

that abubbica guy                           Don't count your weasels
abubbica@chihuahua.org            before they pop...dink!

                               -The Tick