New Live Who Album?

Hey all..

When the news of all the releases was posted to this newsgroup
earlier in the year, I remember reading that there was a
possible Live album in the works.

So..I am wondering if there was any new news on this ?

I know that there are so many greatest hits albums already,
but a live greatest hits ( ala - Foreigner Classic Hits LIve )
would be nice and would sweeten the sour "Whos Last" taste
that we all have ( or at least alot of us...)

Pete

New Jersey Devils Lite! You get the same boring team, but 1/2 the Cup
of your regular Stanley Cup Champion...!!
Quick! TRIVIA! Who won the Stanley Cup in 1995? (Shit! I forgot already..)