NOT Track Records; MCA Ultimate Masterdisk

Wes (& all), I'm certain that the runoff groove to the US vinyl Sell Out
has no voices and has nothing to do with Track Records.... Don't you guyz
have the vinyl??? :)  .... and it's not on the reissue, US or Canadian...

As for the 15 August MCA release of WN on Ultimate Masterdisc, I can
offer this:  I came across the Ulti. Mast. version of A Decade of Steely
Dan, and it sounds miles better than the regular version.  If Who's Next
on MCA Masterdisk is done with the same care, we're gonna be very
happy... at least till the reissue with bonus tracks is released!