Rykodisc, Claptbow

Terry John Coxe <bc434@freenet.toronto.on.ca> wrote on Sun, 9 Jul:

> Just kidding, but here's a question for the honorable group:  Is RykoDisc
> going to re-issue PT's solo stuff, a la 'Who Came First'?

Just checked Rykodisc's homepage, but found nothing PT-related. Seems
they concentrate on Zappa...

    www.shore.net/~rykodisc/

While browsing thru the net, I found something else of interest:
Clapton's Rainbow Concert rerelease (14 tracks) is out, details on

    www.polygram.com/polygram/inrb/clapton_rainbow.html

(On front cover a photo with PT in foreground, so they should
have called it "PT's Rainbow Concert feat. EC" ;))

Regards
Chris