Info needed: Daltrey Boston '89

Hi all who-listers,

Just need some information on following show/CD. Because of good
sound quality it could have been a radio broadcast, PPV, ...

My question: When was it? (During the Who tour ??)
             Boston correct? (Labelled as Boston, but ... )

Roger Daltrey "Summertime Blues" Live CD, Boston, MA, USA '89,
tracklist:

1)   Substitute
2)   Pictures of Lily
3)   Behind Blue Eyes
4)   5:15
5)   After the Fire
6)   Under a Raging Moon
7)   Let Me Down Easy
8)   Giving It All Away
9)   Won't Get Fooled Again
10)  Free Me
11)  Summertime Blues
12)  C'mon Everybody

That's Life, TL 930024 (1992)

Also from That's Life: The Who, Dangerous I + II, TL 930022-1 / 2
Who knows of these ones ?????

Thanks,
Chris

"This guitar, for me, is a weapon, brrrrrrrr,da,da,da,da,da,da,da..."