re: Quadrophenia on VHS

QuietOne wrote:

>The Quadrophenia movie is available on VHS ( I bought
>

>Anyway, it was 19.95. This is one of my all time favorite
>movies and I was happy to have found it.

Colour me green with envy.  I've been trying to get this for ages.  I wish it
would be re-released in Australia - I have a copy that was issued in the early
'80s, just as VCRs were taking off here but before the introduction of hi-fi/
stereo sound.  As such the sound is lousy.  The cover incidentally is the group
shot of the cast standing up against a wall.  The british release (cover shot of
Jimmy on his scooter) is available on Import for $55 - too much!  Destined to
wait and hope I guess...

Regards,
Denis.