Captain Kangaroo??!!

>        BY THE WAY, the gray-haired guy in TKAA is none other than
>CAPTAIN KANGAROO (out of make-up, obviously...)   I forget his real name,
>but I remember how outrageous it was for this guy who does a kiddy tv show,
>to acknowledge how fucked up the world is, and how the who could change all
>that  (well, I don't think the who turned the world into utopia, but they
>DID put out some incredible music in 30 years+!!)
>        So far, no comment from Mr Green Jeans.......

        What? If I'm not misktaken it's Ken Russell, the director of Tommy!!
He was just in Israel doing a movie about magician Uri Geller...

              Kenny Sahr

                                kenny,

        please strike my last msg to the internet from the record --
I remember now, seeing ken russell in the movie, and thinking, 'whoa, what
the hell is capt. kangaroo doing in this movie...?'   How careless of me --
I do not believe I will be able to live this one down.....
   However, I would like to correct johannes, who said the beat club
interviewer was Michael Leckebusch..... it was in fact Karl Sagan.
(..... yeah,  ....  "billions & billions of missing brain cells....")

                sorry, kenny....
                gary