Kudos to Ken

	Far from being the "tedium" he apologized for, I thought Ken
Traub's foray (Sat, Jan 28) into the bar-band vs. Broadway debate was
just about the most moderate, lucid analysis I've seen on this list.
Well done!

	To briefly clear up another matter (just in case I choose to
mount the soapbox again), I'm Craig O'Neill, despite the header on my
posts.  Susan Whiting is my wonderful wife, on whose e-mail coattails I
am illegally riding.  (Please don't tell her employer!)  Although I
once overheard her humming "5:15" under her breath, she's not (alas)
known as a great Who fan.  So any drivel appearing under our names is
mine alone.