Odds and SodsSun Dec 7 12:23:24 PST 1997

1.Roxette's new album "Crash!Bang!Boom!" features a song called "I like
the sound of Smashing Guitars"(?) that is said to be inspired by Pete Townshend.
 The lyrics say something like "Townshend's the ace"
2.Does anyone remember seeing Roger as a guest star in "Midnight Caller"?
He played a struggling american rock star! I think he sang something from        "Raging Moon"
3.I've also got a "play bass along with John Entwistle" video! John looks very uncomfortable talking alone to the camera! Halfway through, someone is brought in ask him questions.....

Tim