WHO boot cd

Hi all!

 I'm wondering if anyone is interested in the following "import" cd I
bought over the summer.
            The Who "My Generation"
            Live at the Amsterdam Opera House  9/29/69

     I Can't Explain       2:16
     Fortune Teller        2:30
     Tattoo                2:56
     Young Man Blues       5:25
     Pinball Wizard        2:39
     Substitute            2:01
     Happy Jack            2:10
     I'm Free              2:20
     1921                  2:22
     Summertime Blues      3:34
     See Me, Feel Me       4:40
     I'm A Boy             2:34
     Christmas              :48
     AcidQueen             3:21
     Shakin All Over       8:18
     My Generation        13:17

  16 Tracks         Total 61:11     On Stage Records

  The sound is comparable to MCA's "Live At Leeds".
 The first person to respond with a $20 offer plus $3 s&h gets it.
 I believe that this is an edited version of the 2cd Amsterdam show,
 that's why the strange order of songs. I have ordered the 2cd set
 from a mail order place  and I'd like to offer this to anyone who is
 interested.

 If you have further questions, feel free to e-mail me directly at
 miket@wkar.msu.edu

 Thanks,
 Mike
 (miket@wkar.msu.edu)