Re: roio help needed

> I have 2 questions:
>
> Does anyone know about a Who b**t called Long Live Rock? It's on Wall
> Records & looks like it's a '79 show but there's no date or location listed.
>
> I'm also trying to find out something about a b**t called This is For Them,
> supposedly recorded on 12/4/79 in Buffalo.

  I have a copy of "This is for them"
  The cover has the photos from LiveAid, but
  its actually the night after the 11 kids died.

  Roger starts the album "We lost a lot of family last night, this
  shows for them".

  I will have to find the cover  to get the songs straight, so
  this may take a day or so, if anyone wants to describe this
  boot, go ahead. I will see if I can locate it.

   I am wondering, since I can't recall the title given to
   the "Time Cover" boot if that was "Long Live Rock". Hmmm
   With the "Happy Birthday to Kenney" song...
   These shows were before the 11 kids died (time cover boot)
   at MSG.New York.

  Pete