Re: Live at Leeds released!

Hey those running times are not what I expected!  What happened to the extra
minute of Shakin' All Over/SPOONFUL?  Apparently they are using the same
version used on the album.  Ditto, on the supposedly uncut Magic Bus "two and
a half times longer" (Randy Miller MCA Executive Vice President).  Who fans
lied to yet again!  Hopefully, I'm wrong.  I know Shakin' is longer I'm not
sure about Magic Bus.

Of course if the run time for the whole CD is 77m, then there may not have
been enough room.  Although a friend told me there are some Jazz CD's that
run over 80m.  Does anybody know the maximum capacity of a CD these days?
 The longest one I have is 79:19m (The Who-Rarities Vol. 1 & 2; Polydor 847
670-2).

Bruce