PETE: You fucking bet.  The whole thing is a lie from start to finish.
Enjoy.

Dawn Price
 id <01HNFCFKNQJ400HVOM@ACAD.DRAKE.EDU>; Fri, 24 Feb 1995 11:25:12 -0500 (CDT)
 Sun Dec  7 12:25:00 PST 1997
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 11:25:12 -0500 (CDT)
From: DP7751S@ACAD.DRAKE.EDU
Subject: TOP TEN LIST - Thu 2/23/95
To: Dawn_Price@qmbridge.drake.edu

From: Sue Trowbridge <trow@charm.net>
 Sun Dec  7 12:25:00 PST 1997
Date: 24 Feb 1995 00:40:23 -0500

> From New York: Where it's a lovely day in the neighborhood ...
  it's THE TOP TEN LIST for Thursday, February 23, 1995.  And now,
  a man who's easier said than done ... David Letterman!

> From the home office in Sioux City, Iowa ...

TOP TEN SIGNS YOU HAVE GAMBLING FEVER

[Presented by Wayne Newton from the Luxor Hotel, Las Vegas]

10. At this year's Super bowl you lost $10,000 on the Buffalo Bills

 9. Whenever you meet someone, you put a coin in his mouth and start
    yanking on his arm

 8. You're wearin' green felt underpants

 7. When you order at Wendy's you say, "I'd like to double down on
    some of them biggie fries"

 6. You just can't tear yourself away from the slots [videotape of
    Mujibur and Sirajul playing slot machines]

 5. You've got fifty bucks that says Judge Ito will wear a pink
    robe tomorrow

 4. When they pass around the collection plate at church, you ask,
    "What kind of odds am I getting?"

 3. After sex, you tell your wife, "Okay, double or nothing"

 2. You're putting it all on Letterman for best supporting actor

 1. You owe Pete Rose money

      [Music: "Danke Schoen," performed by Wayne Newton]

Compiled by Sue Trowbridge

               LATE SHOW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN
               11:35 p.m. ET/PT (10:35 CT/MT)
               on the CBS Television Network

             On Friday's show, Dave welcomes

             ... actress HELEN HUNT
	     ... actor NICK TURTURRO
	     ... musical group THE DAVE MATTHEWS BAND
  	     ... plus, it's EXPLOSION NIGHT!

The Top Ten List is Copyright (C) 1995 Worldwide Pants, Incorporated.
Used with permission.
--
Forwarded-By:
Dawn Price, Development Officer         Internet: dp7751s@acad.drake.edu