Simon Phillips is down under

I was doing my weekly flick through the Sydney Morning Herald entertainment
guide in the vain hope that one day I might stumble across an ad for Rogers
tour.  No banana as usual, but I did find an ad for Simon Phillips:

"See the world's greatest drummer - Tama Drums present Simon Phillips"

One show only at the Enmore Theatre, Tuesday Feb 28 at 7:30pm.  Ticket info:
(02)698-4444.

Sounds like some sort of a drum clinic.  Any Sydney-siders out there who plan on
going?

Regards,
Denis